Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Student gets job training through Work Oppotunities Unlimited!




My name is Dylan. I am a senior at Androscoggin Learning and Transition Center through Lewiston High School. I'm doing job training through Work Opportunities Unlimited. They help people get jobs and keep jobs. I have been training at VIP Auto Parts Store. I have been training in retail and stocking. and Work Opportunities Unlimited pays me minimum wage. I have to complete 20 hours at VIP and then I'm looking at going to get hired at another job. So far I've done a great job with no mistakes.




We here at ALTC are very proud of Dylan and his accomplishments. We wish him the best of luck on his job hunt!

1 comment:

  1. Dylan is one of my favorite friends and I hope he gets a job he will really enjoy!!!!

    Congratulations!!!! Love ya,

    Lynn Casavant
    In HIS Name Food Pantry

    ReplyDelete